Click below to watch the GYSA Program Video
We Are The School Sports Solution
Have you faced any of these
issues at your school?
Is your elementary school in need of a high quality
GYSA IS THE SOLUTION!
About The School Sports Solution Program
Founded by a P.E. Teacher,
Developed by Educators.
The School Sports Solution program is an after-school, elementary sports program that provides 1st - 5th grade boys and girls competitive & recreational sports opportunities blended with education and character development for the FULL school year.
Sports Offered Directly at School:
I think the program is fantastic. My son had never played basketball before and really loved the experience. He is excited to keep playing. He learned so many valuable lessons both on and off the court. We could not be more pleased with the experience.”
School Sports Solution Parent
How the School Sports Solution Works
The School Sports Solution Hosts Competitive AND Recreational Programs
- 6 Weeks Per Sport
- School Competition Team (each sport)
- School Recreational Program (each sport)
- All-League Tournament (each sport)
- Recreational Gameday (each sport)
- Paid, Trained, and Certified Coaches (if partner schools are unable to find a coach, GYSA will provide and train one)
- Program curriculum places emphasis on student confidence, stress management, intrinsic motivation, and self-esteem.
- Character & Awards Night Event (Competition Team Only)
- 60 minutes per sport season
- Opportunity to learn from professional and ex-professional athletes, community leaders, and entrepreneurs.
- Past speakers include Carolyn Swords, Las Vegas Aces; Alex Ortega, Las Vegas Lights; Michael Waters, Phase 1 Sports; Rushia Brown, Las Vegas Aces; Andrew Jones, AJImpacts; Mike Philogene, Motivational Speaker; Devonte Woodson, GYSA.
- 5 Weekly “Reading Hour” sessions (each sport, competition team only)
- 300 minutes of extra reading with strategies implemented to increase comprehension (each sport).
- Led by GYSA certified coach
Become a Part of the GYSA Impact
Why Bring the School Sports Solution
Program to Your School
There are Countless Ways the School Sports Solution Program Can Benefit YOUR School... But Don't Just Take Our Word For It. See Our Impact and Hear from the GYSA Community Below
The reading program prior to practice is a bonus especially for [my son] whom struggles with reading. Seeing him read out load with his reading partner and not be shy or frustrated when he can’t pronounce a word and to see his partner help him was amazing.”